We help our clients with all the basics concerning forest resources, for example:
- forest areas allocation for prospective lease.
- forest resources assessment.
- wood sourcing planning.
- technology and transport scheme evaluation and planning.
- feasibility study.
- raw material market study.
- raw material self-cost and mill gate price estimation.
- investment planning.
- consultancy on optimization of business processes of harvesting, harvesting sites preparation and inventory, forest logistics, wood storages management.
- forest infrastructure evaluation and planning.
We also work out bankable documentation for forest industry projects as well as we help our clients to prepare documentation required such as for example:
- for acquisition of a status of a priority investment project in the field of forest management;
- forest lease documentation to enable forest lease agreement signing;
- forest management plan to enable harvesting operations; and
- other documentation upon request.
We render our services on the cost- and time-effective basis with the help of smart technologies. Trestima solutions, remote sensing, GIS-analysis. Solid field and analytical work are our everyday tools.
What is the base for your decisions, when planning new forests, road infrastructure and controlling the wood turnover?