We help our clients with all the basics concerning forest resources, for example:
- forest areas allocation for prospective lease.
- forest resources assessment.
- wood sourcing planning.
- technology and transport scheme evaluation and planning.
- feasibility study.
- raw material market study.
- raw material self-cost and mill gate price estimation.
- investment planning.
- consultancy on optimization of business processes of harvesting, harvesting sites preparation and inventory, forest logistics, wood storages management.
- forest infrastructure evaluation and planning.
We also work out bankable documentation for forest industry projects as well as we help our clients to prepare documentation required by the regulation of the Russian Federation e.g.:
- for acquisition of a status of a priority investment project in the field of forest management;
- forest lease documentation to enable forest lease agreement signing;
- forest management plan to enable harvesting operations; and
- other documentation upon request.
We render our services on the cost- and time-effective basis with the help of smart technologies. Trestima solutions, remote sensing, GIS-analysis. Solid field and analytical work are our everyday tools.
What is the base for your decisions, when planning new forests, road infrastructure and controlling the wood turnover?