RusFor Consult Oy Ab is one of the most experienced and skilled teams in performing forest inventories for the forest industries.
Our forest inventories are executed in the interest of private investors, financial institutions/banks, acting forest lease holder and/or other stakeholders.
There are several typical situations, when forest inventories are ordered by our clients.
At the stage of project initiation, project planning and investment/financial decision:
- Preparation of an information memorandum.
- Investment decision making support.
- Forest lease area allocation, forest resources assessment and official forest data verification.
- General or detailed wood sourcing planning.
- CAPEX (OPEX) planning/estimation (incl. e.g. road infrastructure needs evaluation, harvesting technology and supply scheme assessment).
- Organizational structure assessment.
- Self-cost and mill gate price estimation.
Such forest inventories deliver an objective data on growing stock (m3/ha), stock of coniferous/deciduous (softwood/hardwood) as well as land use and land cover state (areas undergone forest fires, harvested areas, regrowth, wind-falls etc.).
At the stage of operations:
- Forest management planning.
- Road (logistics) infrastructure planning.
- Harvesting technology planning.
- Wood storages planning.
- Harvesting sites preparation.
Such inventories deliver a detailed information on growing stock incl. species composition, log %, wood quality, tree species diameter distribution, average heights etc.
RusFor Consult Oy Ab along with our partners possesses an unique know-how and technologies on performing the most objective and quickly deployable forest inventory campaigns globally.